Whether you're a weird fucker, or you just want to try some bugs. These will definitely leave a good taste in your mouth. No sarcasm there. If a 2 year old eats em, you should too.
June Beetles are members of the genus Phyllophaga (which means “leaf eaters”) and, as that name indicates, survive on a diet of the leaves of deciduous trees. Our June Beetles are carefully collected by select foragers. Once harvested they are cooked then dehydrated before being packed to preserve their freshness.
- No added colors or preservatives
- Fully cooked then dehydrated to preserve freshness
- Sprinkled with seasoned salt
- May be eaten straight from the package
- Top salads with edible insects for a crunchy protein source
- Add to your favorite trail mix or granola
- Pulverize in spice grinder, blender or food processor to create a protein powder to add to smoothies, doughs or batters
- Blend with bread crumbs and use for coating foods to be fried
Ingredients: June beetles, salt, sugar, garlic, paprika, turmeric, tapioca flour, rice bran oil.
Fulfilled and Supplied by Woodland Foods