The potato chip of the insect world. We don't normally recommend you eat bugs during your session. But we gotta admit, they make a tasty snack when there's nothing else around.
These Field Crickets are farm-raised by select vendors. They are fed a healthy diet of mixed grains and vegetables and raised in clean hygienic conditions. Once harvested they are cooked, dehydrated and packed to preserve their freshness.
- No added colors or preservatives
- Fully cooked then dehydrated to preserve freshness
- Dusted with seasoned salt
- May be eaten straight from the package
- Top salads with edible insects for a crunchy protein source
- Add to your favorite trail mix or granola
- Pulverize in spice grinder, blender or food processor to create a protein powder to add to smoothies, doughs or batters
- Blend with bread crumbs and use for coating foods to be fried
Ingredients: Big Crickets, soy bean oil, Salt
Fulfilled and Supplied by Woodland Foods